Envirotech understands that our students may at times be unable to complete their course on time due to circumstances out of their control.
Envirotech gives you the opportunity for a unit extension to be assessed based on the evidence provided and granted only if compassionate and compelling circumstances are demonstrated.
Compassionate and compelling circumstances include, but not limited to:
- Serious illness or injury where medical certificate states unable to attend classes
- Bereavement of close family members such as parents and grandparents (Death Certificate should be provided where possible)
- Major political upheaval or natural disaster which has impacted on learner’s studies
- A traumatic experience such as involvement in, or witnessing a serious accident or witnessing or being the victim of a serious crime
**In cases not covered above, Envirotech will use its professional judgement to assess each case on its merits.
For a successful application please provide:
- Evidence that supports your request: medical certificate, death certificate, flight ticket and any other relevant documents
- Your visa grant letter notification (international students only) ;
Please note, if an extension is granted:
- The extension end date will be within your visa duration (International students only).
- It will not overlap future courses that you are enrolled to.
- A fee of Pro-rata from the course price will be charged if applicable.